Metallic Zari Thread
We are offering here the Metallic Zari Thread that are made by wrapping metallic yarn on cotton thread. This metal embroidery threads; has uniform flexibility, evenness and ductility. Metallic zari has resistance to rust, is durable and light in weight, as compared to the traditional zari thread. Zari is gold and zardozi embroidery is the glittering and heavily encrusted gold thread work. Zari metallic threads are now available in different colors other than gold and silver. Zari is basically a brocade of tinsel thread meant for weaving and embroidery. The offered Metallic Zari Thread is made for use in various industries.
Features of Metallic Zari Thread :
- The shiny and metallic appearance of Metallic Zari Thread is well-known. Its reflecting, glossy surface lends an air of luxury to any cloth or design that uses it.
- Customizable hues upon inquiry: Brown, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, Black, and more.
- Tailored shades upon request: Rainbow/pearl, Multi-color, Fluorescent, Transparent, Matte finish, and others.
- Variety in thickness: Available in 12 Microns.
Applications of Metallic Zari Thread :
- The main uses for metallic zari thread are ornamental and decorative. It is frequently used in needlework, traditional Middle Eastern and Indian attire, as well as in the creation and embellishment of accessories like purses and cushions.
- widely utilized as industrial auxiliary materials, in the production of laces and ribbons, embroidered fabrics, velvet crafts, boosting accessories, pre-dyed textile weaving, interior decorating, and even kitchen scrubbers, among other applications.